My pricing is competitive and reflects the quality of my teaching. Cheap driving lessons may not always be best. If you cannot see a pricing structure that suits you, please contact me as I may be able to offer something different to suit your needs.
|Ad Hoc PAYG Hourly Lessons||£35|
|2 Hourly Lesson||£58|
|10 Hour Block Booking||£290|
|Test Booster Course||£500|
|Midway Course (20 Hours & Test)||£650|
|Semi Intensive Course (30 Hours & Test)||£950|
As the paying client, it is your lesson so as long as it is within your scope, you can decide the content of the lesson and how you want to learn it. Lessons are structured to each individual pupil.
All pupils will receive my Welcome Pack, Terms & Conditions and Links to You Tube Videos to use alongside in car training.
· Weekly Lessons and Block Bookings – Unlike the courses, weekly lessons can be booked individually or in a block at a discount.
· Test Booster Course – (15 hours of in car driving lessons + Test)
· This is an ideal choice for someone who has previously been to test standard but not driven for some time or, needs a recap of lessons to bring them up to test standard.
· The In Car training is 15 hours (Including 2 hours for attending the test).
· You will need to allocate at least an extra 5 hours for home study using workbooks and videos to bring the total up to 20 hours study/driving time.
· Midway Pass Course – (20 hours of in car driving lessons + Test).
· This course is ideal for those pupils who have already learnt the basic control skills of the car.
· The In-car training is 20 hours (including 2 hours for attending the test).
· You will need to allocate at least an extra 5 hours for home study using workbooks and videos to bring the total up to 25 hours study/driving time.
· Semi Intensive Course – (30 hours of in car driving lessons + Test).
· This is the most successful form of intensive driving lessons, ideal for those who want to pass quickly but at a pace that allows experience to form and build a good foundation to continue to drive safe after passing.
· In car training is 30 hours (Including 2 hours for attending the test).
· You will need to allocate at least an extra 10 hours for home study using workbooks and videos to bring the total up to 40 hours study/driving time.
With all lessons and courses, it is advisable to compliment your lessons with home study, and if possible, other “in car” training with suitable family or friends in a safe correctly insured car for a learner to drive in.
There is no car sharing – you get 100% of my time whilst in my car.
The first 2 hours, whether you have had previous lessons/experience before, is used as an assessment lesson where I will assess your level of driving and your needs in the car.